Friday, January 23, 2009

Reiki - My Introduction

First of all I would like to thank my Back-ache!!! Due to which I came in contact with Reiki. I am also grateful to Dr. Sadashiv S. Gore who treated me with Reiki and the results were enough for me to get impressed with Reiki and learn Reiki as early as possible, as it helped me in expressing my spirituality in a practical manner. I also want to offer my gratitude to my Higher self which continues to reveal the truth to me.
I want to thank my Reiki Master Dr. Madhusudan K. R. with whom I learnt about the fascinating subject of Energy work. With his patience and abundant knowledge he answered all my innumerable questions in a qualitative way; it was a pleasure to spend time with him. I am also grateful to my online masters who have expanded my understanding about the working of subtle energies and other occult sciences. A special thank you also to the Orkut Reiki communities through which I am in contact with my online Reiki students.
On the practical note, thank you to everyone who has helped me in this journey called Reiki, first above the rest my previous employer Mr. Sathish who had helped me in every way through my learning Reiki, a special thanks to all my friends who had been a driving force by giving me emotional support when I needed it the most.
I would be doing a big blunder if I dont thank my Reiki Guides who have been helping me in every point of time of my life. A special thank you to all my students through whose innumerable questions I have learnt a lot about Reiki which I couldnt have done on my own. It has been a privilege and an inspiration to watch changes brought about physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually in my students and myself with the help of Reiki. Lastly I would like to thank every body who has been instrumental in shaping me as a better human being. Without which this blog would not have existed at all.

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008